MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to a unilever representative at Myer, there are 6 Mini's advertising the ltd. edition CK One Summer fragrance around the citites of Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. He says that it's is similar to the Red Bull Mini's, where the back of the car carries a large bottle of CK One Summer. Just wanting to know, has anyone seen these Mini's going around?

·
Registered
209 Posts
No havent seen them yet , but will be looking forward to seeing them soon !

I must say they will be a great look dashing around the city this summer ! I know we ll all smile and give them admiring glances as those cuties drive past !

The Minis should look good too !

EZA

·
Twincharge???
2,227 Posts
I've seen the Red Bull ones around the place, not a fan of the colour scheme but turning a MC into a ute kinda thing looks cool though. Wouldn't mind one in fact :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Here you go...

Also go to www.homeonline.com.au and view the Minis in the video...This ad was shot in Perth using 9 Minis including mine. All of which were wrapped in vinyl, and driven using pro stunt drivers from Germany.

There will be a couple of Minis at the Telstra rally doing handbrake turn parking etc...

Keep your eyes peeled...there is alot of this starting to happen.

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
I wonder if the hand brake turning Minis will be the same ones that have been produced in the UK to run in the British Rally Championship as featured in an issue of GO MINI a few months ago !

The cars looked very impressive !

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alexpalex said:
Here you go...

Also go to www.homeonline.com.au and view the Minis in the video...This ad was shot in Perth using 9 Minis including mine. All of which were wrapped in vinyl, and driven using pro stunt drivers from Germany.

There will be a couple of Minis at the Telstra rally doing handbrake turn parking etc...

Keep your eyes peeled...there is alot of this starting to happen.
Great videoclip! It didn't seem like there were 9 different cars, which one was yours?
Also, do you happen to have anymore photos of the Ck Summer Mini's?
Thanks!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Mine is the plain yellow one...

We wrappedit totally in white 3M vinyl, then yellow to mathch the Mini yellow. Changed the mirrors from white to black and swapped my 17's for the standard 15's.

The cars for telstra will be a Hyper blue MCS wrapped to look the same as the Home minis, but we will use white instead of solver, and a BEP Cooper with the same graphics.

go to www.designdriven.com.au there is images of the minis on there...

·
Track Addict
2,622 Posts
alexpalex said:

We wrappedit totally in white 3M vinyl, then yellow to mathch the Mini yellow. Changed the mirrors from white to black and swapped my 17's for the standard 15's.

The cars for telstra will be a Hyper blue MCS wrapped to look the same as the Home minis, but we will use white instead of solver, and a BEP Cooper with the same graphics.

Hi,

Great looking minis, and a great ad :D

By the way, yesterday I was getting my hair cut. Whilst I was waiting I was looking through the magazines, but there were no car ones. I opened up FHM to see a pic of your wife plastered all over the side of your mini :D :D

Cheers

Robbo

·
my second passion, a tin!
729 Posts
I saw the CK mini's in Melb this week on Thursday afternoon. One of those things where you think you saw it and then later go..... oh yeah

·
Track Addict
2,622 Posts
alexpalex said:
I changed my roof today...there she is again...
Hi,

That is without doubt the most interesting roof decal I have seen ;) You obviously have too much time on your hands, as well as an endless supply of vinyl :cool:, and a very photogenic wife ;)

Seriously, I like the classic "British Target" look :cool: . It is a classic British look, ie think WW2 RAF, 60's "mod", the who, 80's the jam etc.

ahem... I like the look of your wife as well :)

Also, coincidentally, it looks like the Queenslanders "ClubMini" logo, except, they don't have your wife laying on top of it :D

Cheers

Robbo

·
729 Posts
Maybe its just the angle of the photo, but your wife looks a bit thin lying on the roof:rolleyes: :(

Love the WW2 British target..... now there's an idea:D

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
alexpalex said:

Yellow one ey~.....I was looking for a BRG instead of yellow. It looks more like Silver/Yellow than White/Yellow. Looks very nice though........

·
Registered
295 Posts
StuJones said:
Maybe its just the angle of the photo, but your wife looks a bit thin lying on the roof:rolleyes: :(

Love the WW2 British target..... now there's an idea:D
yeh..it was the angle...ladder not high enough!!!

:D :green:

·
729 Posts
I hope you didnt pay for a "style" cut........

·
Track Addict
2,622 Posts
Mini2v said:
By the way, yesterday I was getting my hair cut.

Hey robbo

I bet that didn't take long! :D :D

Ha ha ha :D :D :D

Welcome back Vic :)

One advantage of my follicularily challenged state is that I can go to the local barber, and get the clippers run over my head for the princely sum of $10 ;) Its a bargain, and no-one can tell the difference between a $10 or $70 haircut :D This means I can save money to spend on really important things, like tyres ;)

On the same topic, only today, whilst at the Pie in the Sky, I was lamenting with Omar and Allan Irwin that the new mini convertible was not really suitable for some drivers, as we need a roof over our heads :rolleyes:

Cheers

Robbo

1 - 20 of 22 Posts