MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
Paul Simonds said:
Clear clusters and sider indicaters are the best
They do look cool, don't you reckon those black plastic bits around the red reflectors would look better painted red??

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Wouldn't it not be 7possible to have a very thin red line round the edge od the lights, that way it 7passes the law and stll looks cool. I mean they could even leave the reflector bit red and the othe lights while, that would look smart. Anyone do a 7phtosho7p?

Damn this 7p key to hell

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
Damo said:
Wouldn't it not be 7possible to have a very thin red line round the edge od the lights, that way it 7passes the law and stll looks cool. I mean they could even leave the reflector bit red and the othe lights while, that would look smart. Anyone do a 7phtosho7p?

Damn this 7p key to hell
Yeah I thought about trying that with my old set of lights, clear lenses with red reflectors in the unit would like pretty cool.

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
monsta said:

Yeah I thought about trying that with my old set of lights, clear lenses with red reflectors in the unit would like pretty cool.
I've texted CMT to see if he'll do it :)

Should of told him to go to this link! DOH!

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
sorry.. this is a VERY bad Photoshop job. It if looks half as bad as this in real life, I don't like it.
Colin

:(

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Hmmm i don't know, i thnk it looks smart, and probably smarter in real life. I still think the best idea would be to M3 the lights (i.e replace orange with White and leave the rest alone.
Anywa thanks CMT again for your work :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
or how about not putting those stupid reflectors on any way?

lets face it no MOT for 3 years, and you will always have lights on at night anyway?

and if police stop u just say BMW supplied them???

Tom

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Id only put those reflectors on at MOT time :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Having recently seen a black Cooper (w/ white roof) w/ white rear lights, high level brake light strip & side repeaters...

...I have to say I'm smitten. It just looks so cool

I think I will be speccing this on my Cooper S

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
monsta said:

This doesn't look much better:
Hmmmm I still think it looks okay. How about doing it the opposite way. Instead of phtoshopping the White lights to red, phto shop the red lights to white. An idea would be to get identical pictures and do a cut and pate. That way you've got the exact colours.... Hmmm not really any point tho as no in going to make them are they :(

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Nah, all clear looks much better :) :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
I think the reflectors look quite good, didn´t like them att first but they are ok... I can post pic of my Silver/black cooper with clear clusters and white side repeaters (and the red reflectors) tomorrow

1 - 16 of 16 Posts