MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
On a Learning Journey
40 Posts
Looked at both hatch and clubman - was sold on the quirky appeal of the clubman (plus the extra seat/seat belt in the rear).

Colour choice is subjective - Do your own thing .... but certain colours are so popular they suggest the owner lacks any imagination and always 'plays safe'.

·
Registered
57 Posts
We've got a hot chocolate diesel clubman and we love it! Also has chocolate leather-mmmmm!

We were a little worried about the boot space as we downsized from a MGZT-T which is huge but so far have not had any problems! In fact the boot is quite deep if you take the false floor out and we easily fitted in our holiday luggage. When we bought it we were considering getting a roof box but so far havent needed one.

We love the styling too and the fact that there doesnt seem to be many around still-especially in Hot chocolate.
Also like the pepper white though especially with brown leather!

We also have a hatchback Mini and although it is fine for shopping I find that I have to put shopping on the back seats -this is a small price to pay for having a Mini though!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Oh.. you have to admit...

The back end of the clubbie looks REALLY cool... lovin the R'se end
especially with the pipes either side at the rear... really sets it off.

·
Registered
17 Posts
You can only do this with a Clubman :)

This is exactly why I purchased the mini clubman yesterday. We will, in the future, want a puppy and having a hatch will be impractical.

Also, I sat in the rear seats of a clubman yesterday with the drivers seat in comfortable position. No squashed knees for my passengers :) Brilliant!!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Good luck with the new car :) you will love it! Yesterday we took Alf to the woods in ours and a lady parked near us in her Hot Chocolate Clubman put 2 Springer Spaniels in the boot!

Alf loves the Clubman as he can see out as hes going along, our other car a Rav4 once hes in the boot he can't see. When were going out he often sits at the Mini as if to say " Can we go in this one ?"

·
Cooper S Clubman
205 Posts
Lovely Clubmans here :) got my local dealer trying to source me one at the moment.

Hope to be able to join you soon in Clubland.

Drew :)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
22 Participants
Drewuk
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing