MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

The vents at the side would look good in chrome don't you think. I have a friend at Performance BMW magazine and i am hoping to get some cheap or even freebies like wheels etc and then it will be feature.

Paul

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
Paul Simonds said:
hi

The vents at the side would look good in chrome don't you think. I have a friend at Performance BMW magazine and i am hoping to get some cheap or even freebies like wheels etc and then it will be feature.

Paul
Mini Spares will be selling these soon, I'm gonna have some for sure! Do a search this has been discussed on another thread somewhere.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cooper

Have you thought about the John cooper conversion, it seems alot of money for an additional 20BHP but i am taking one for a test drive on saturday. What extra's did you fit to your mini and do you think the car is worth the money

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
Re: Cooper

Paul Simonds said:
Have you thought about the John cooper conversion, it seems alot of money for an additional 20BHP but i am taking one for a test drive on saturday. What extra's did you fit to your mini and do you think the car is worth the money
I have already test driven a JCW's conversion but I can't justify the £2500 they want for it. I'm waiting for a decent exhaust and induction kit to come along.

If you fancy having a tour of the John Cooper Works use the search and look for Works Visit, more details there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts