MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have got a Mini one in Red. I was just wondering what it would look like if the balck plastic which runs along the edges on the car(I.e wheel arches,under sills etc) would look like if they were colour coded.Has anyone had this done and if so do you have any idea how much it would cost?? If no one has had this done could some of you clever people would have paintshop be able to just give me an idea before I commmit to anything I might regret! Thanks in advance

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Look at Hammann's website, they have a silver Cooper with body coloured arch's etc. I also think Mini Mania have a body kitted red one. Go to www then links (at the top) and you'll find a page with all the web address's on them. Look at the bottom section and you'll find them.

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
2,598 Posts
Do you switch on your fog lights at night, even though there is no fog?

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Basil said:

Nice picture. My S will be exactly the same too......except yellow.

:)

thats like saying that my cooper is EXACTLY like that now,But without the body kit and without the chequered roof .:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Basil said:

Nice picture. My S will be exactly the same too......except yellow.

:)
The Aussie sun had got to his head :p :p :p :p :p

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
groovy_jr said:
One of the reasons why I choose black was because it all blended in together! matching body and bumpers.
That was my idea to, cheaper than getting it painted. Plus I can still get it painted but I can wait a bit longer. £600 isn't as much as I thought it would be. I'll be considering it.

·
MINI2 Master BLASTER!!!!!
1,532 Posts
Damo said:

That was my idea to, cheaper than getting it painted. Plus I can still get it painted but I can wait a bit longer. £600 isn't as much as I thought it would be. I'll be considering it.
£600 for painting the arches?

·
MINI2 Master BLASTER!!!!!
1,532 Posts
600 is alot for just painting the arches, coh blimey!

I'm gonna ask my dealer how much they charge for painting it

·
Registered
132 Posts
just back from my dealer asked him how much to paint the arches and all the other skirting on my cooper he quoted me approx £350 did not think this is all that bad:D

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Colour coded wheel arches

Thanks for everyones advice on this matter. My Mini is going into the garage tommorow for a couple of days so Iam going to get them to price it up for me.Will let you know:D

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Well My folks have got P2 GAH on trooper and P3 GAH on beemer, (they have same initials), so I;m getting P10 AMO I.e. P1 DAMO But I'm not gunna later it *looks for registration guy who's name he forgets...Basil is it??* Cos thats against the law :)

What you gettin Groovy?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts