MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MINI2 Lover
463 Posts
I've seen bunch of guys here with their black bits colorcoded. I personally dont have them painted yet but I will soon. I've never seen anyone complain about their color coded bits..I think it looked awesome.

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
DCM said:
I came across this when looking on mini-designs website, has any one had there arches and sills etc colour coded with these guys, if so what was the result like

http://cnb-host4.clickandbuild.com/...=catalogue-product_info-null&prodCategoryID=3

Thanks

Dan
heard of them, not used them, all the prices are really high from exhausts and colour coding. Also having seen a couple of cars they have done, I think I would stay well away from them, just a bit too rice for me;)

·
502 Posts
I've got mine MC color coded and i have no problems with the arches.
But the car has a glaze over after the paint job to provent discoloring.

i used the existing silks and it maked the car looks so much better. As the CR is a solid color no treatment on the arches were required.

Eric

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I have to agree with Rakey on this one. I find many of the prices way too high, whereas if you shop around you can get exactly the same products for much cheaper prices.
However, I have seen examples of Mini designs colour coding in the flesh, and have to say its very good. However, I'm sure elsewhere you could have it done for much less cost and the same quality.
I plan to have mine done by a bodywork garage nearby who has done a few jobs for my family, and his work is brilliant.
Best to research, see who's about, who could do the job and for how much, and see if you can see examples of their work.

Veronica

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.