MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:smile:hi folks, ive the areo side skirts on my cooper s, with everything else bodywise standard. im wondering weather to colour code the plastic trim around the car. its dark silver in colour by the way, any comments welcome

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Do a search on colour coding and you'll see a pretty even 50/50 split. Those that like the colour coding are also split on whether or not you need to smooth the texture of the black plastic parts before painting. As you can see from my signature I prefer to keep the black to draw attention to the extended nature of the wheel arches but I like colour coded cars as well. This is one where only your opinion counts. Search in the galleries for colour coding and/or dark silver for examples.

·
Totally Insane!
7,800 Posts
Mine is dark silver and colour coded! I am not on my own PC at the moment so can't post the latest pictures, but I do have a couple in my gallery. As Steve has said, the opinions are spilt and even I don't think colour coding suits every MINI. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys for your input, vickietots my car would look identical to yours if colour coding but i have a white roof. looks cool dude:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts