MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of changing my beloved MCS, but I am in a real spot, I can't decide what colour:rolleyes:

Really need some help, and as many photo's of your MCSC as possible please, I know I could sit and trawl through the galleries but this wont give me your views on the photo that you post;)

The colours I think that I like are:

CR/Black Roof
Hyper Blue/Black Roof
Black/Black Roof

But I do also really like BEP, HO, and Silver

Shame PW is not available, as that would be first choice:rolleyes:

Anyway, I need to see as many as possible, and get feedback about the why you think it is such a great colour to have on a MCSC.

The other thing that is bothering me, is my current MCSC is very much mine, and very individual, how can I do this on a Cab? Will I always look at her and think, yes nice, but very much stock and not individual as what I traded in?:(

Oh and here is my planned spec.

MINI COOPER S CONV 1.6 4-CYL 16V £17,595.00
Chili Red
Clth/Lea OCTAGON Red/Blk
CHILI Pack £1,500.00
- 17" S-Spoke Alloy Wheels
Chrome-Line Interior £80.00
Front Seat Heating £190.00
Heated Mirrors/Washerjets £40.00
Interior Trim Body Colour £40.00
Multi-function on S/Wheel £160.00
Pass Airbag Deactivation £30.00
Radio/Cassette WAVE £0.00
Sports Seats £0.00
Sports Suspension £0.00
White Bonnet Stripes £50.00
Total Price £19,685.00

seriously skimmed this one to the bones compared to my last spec and my current car, some new toys in there, but then I would be adding aftermarket HU with Sat Nav built in

Then the other options to add in are spots, aero sides, LSD and JCW:D

All opinions are gratefully listened to:D

·
Registered
82 Posts
I picked the colour of the exterior after I had decided on the interior. It's got to be cordoba beige!
Therefore, go with black/black I think it looks the nads! these pics are what I have got from on here, mine does not arrive until Feb 1st.
The LSD is included in the chilli pack now (Chilli pack £1600)
Hope these pics help.

Attachments

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers for the pics guys:)

LY - I am sorry but it is and never will be the colour for me, others know why;)
Beige interior - love it, but I have leather and it is very poor in the MINI so will not pay for that again, it sags too much

HO - striking, but for me I have ruled out all roof colours but black, as I just can't get to grips with the way the front of the roof is balck and others roofs don't match:(

Really do appreciate all help, its getting me to cross things off;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mine is Black w/black top and cordoba beige leather interior and white bonnet stripes. When I went to the dealership I was going to put my order in thinkng about Hyper Blue. When I got there, there were several cars available to buy. I found that I didn't really like the blue or the orange as much as I thought. In the showroom was this black one with the top down, it was awesome.. with the bonnet stripes and the beige interior it looked classy and chic. I fell in love. Note that when I was going to order, black was not an option at all. In person, it's fabulous. Oh, the heated seats are great in the cold, I'm trying to drive with the top down as much as possible.

Attachments

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cheers for the pics guys, black is my current MCS so think its time for a change, as much as I think black is a great colour.

Jonny, would love to see more pics of your CR please, especially with the black stripes:)

·
Now Cooper D Clubman
553 Posts
go for solid colour

I picked up my BRG with biege leather interior 2 weeks ago and I got a nice 8 inch key scratch above the rear wheel arch! I know who did it ( suffice to say I am recently divorced and she was there with new boyfriend! ) but I can't prove it so police can't do anything. The whole panel needs respray and it will cost me £360 as it is mettallic. A solid colour would be a lot cheaper as whole panel does not require total re-spray. Stick with chilli red. I know it is a defeatist view but people will be envious of your car and may decide to "modify" it for you and you can't claim on insurance every time ( my excess is £300 so no point in claiming). Hope this helps.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I did out a link on here a whiule ago asking people to post pictures of their cabrios - there are quite a few on there now so if you take a look there I am sure you'll find examples of the colours you are thinking of (BTW Hot Orange is the BEST!!!!)

·
www.totalmini*****
15,256 Posts
CHilli red and Black, with Black stripes :cool::cool::cool: That would be my next colour choice.

Do you really need heated seats if they're cloth anyway? Surely you could spend that cash on something else? :confused: But then, I know how much you like having your ass warmed ;) :D:D

Good luck Bruv :)

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lukeybabe said:
Heres my Chilli Red Cooper S with a black roof

Hope this helps
Luke that helps loads mate, that looks bloody mint!!!:D:D:D

Just what I had pictured, well with Hella spots in place of the mini sports you have, had it in my head but hadn't seen it anywhere to convince me

Think I know what I am ordering tomorrow:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts