MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please give me the full list of colours for the cooper s and roof colours! Cant decide!!! I saw someone else was deciding which colour to have by crossing out the ones he didn't like rather than picking the one he liked! sounds like a good idea!

·
Loves Leecey
4,758 Posts
Cooper S colours

Here's a pic of the possible colours for the Cooper S.
From top to bottom:
Liquid Yellow (plain)
Black (plain)
Pure Silver (metallic)
Electric Blue (metallic, S only)
Indi Blue (metallic)
British Racing Green (metallic)
Dark Silver (metallic, S only)
Chili Red (plain)

Later on there comes an additional colour, named Pepper White, a bit off white (plain).

All colours are available with either a white, black or matching roof (bodycolour). White roof gets white mirrors, black and bodycoloured roof get black mirrors.

Attachments

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
Re: Cooper S colours

OnlyS4me said:
All colours are available with either a white, black or matching roof (bodycolour). White roof gets white mirrors, black and bodycoloured roof get black mirrors.
For some reason on the US site, they have intentionally prevented picking the color combination of a Pure Silver car with a white roof. So it looks like that won't be available in this country.

·
Loves Leecey
4,758 Posts
You're right Bruce, I'd forgotten to mention that.
Pure Silver is NOT available with a white roof (not only in the USA, but in every country). Only with black or bodycoloured roof.;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
In Aus the dealer informed me that BMW are seriously looking at dropping Indi blue and Silver from it's S range because of the DS & EB. There is no mention of getting pepper white in Aus yet.

Andy

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
madmancooper said:
Could someone please give me the full list of colours for the cooper s and roof colours! Cant decide!!! I saw someone else was deciding which colour to have by crossing out the ones he didn't like rather than picking the one he liked! sounds like a good idea!
and in case you are interested to see what are some members' preferences of color are for their Cooper S, check out this thread

http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2751

1 - 6 of 6 Posts