MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Victorian MINI dudes and dudettes,

My wife, son and I are heading to Melbourne tomorrow (December 15) and will be driving the Great Ocean Road for the next five days. We get back to Melbourne on the 19th of December and fly out on the 22nd. So if any of you guys wanna catch up for a meal on the 19th, 20th or 21st give me a call on 0416 175 062.

I may get a chance to check to forum while away but you're best of giving me a call.

Take care. :D

Danny

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
Are you bringing the Mini??

If you are, you will drive right past my house, it is just off the road through Geelong on the way to the Great Ocean Road. I would love to catch up. I will ring around to see who is about.

Where are you staying on the GOR? I might come down to see you... except I dont have my Mini:(

Todd

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
Danny / Todd

I am not sure at this stage, as this time of year has the usual over booking of Christmas functions. Please keep me posted on when and where.

If I do not manage to catch up with you both, I hope that you and your families have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Cheers
Chris :) :) :)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Guys,
I know it is a busy time of year for all but just a thought. Also no I didn't bring my MINI I am driving a hire Commodore! :eek:

I have seen heaps of MINIs though including quite a few on the Great Ocean Road! :D I wish I had mine here for those lovely bends along the coast.

By the way I didn't realise there would be no Vodafone coverage along the coast but my wife's phone is a Telstra one and gets coverage. You can phone me on hers on 0438175 062.

Danny

PS I am staying on Swanston St if that helps with my locale.

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
G'day Danny!

I wont be able to catch up over the weekend, what are you doing say Monday night?

We will go to a pub across the road from RMIT - which is on Swanston street - called the Oxford Scholar.

BTW - what minis did you see on the GOR?

Todd

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Todd,

I am not sure what I am up to on Monday night. I'd say I'd just be doing a bit of Christmas shopping and hanging out in the CBD.

Depending on what time I'd be more than happy to catch up.

Give me a call.

Danny

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.