MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there, I did manage to find a few threads about swirl mark removal and car cleaning but nothing too up-to-date.

Don't suppose someone could advise on a step by step guide as to how to best clean my car and also apply a good swirl mark remover? (i'm just confused with so many products that seems to do different things.... if that's the case, is there an order to them?? ie. rinse, wash, buff then wax? then swirl mark applicator?) :puzzled:

Product recommendations would be highly welcome too! (read a very old thread about 3m swirl remover.. sounded amazing but i can't find it anywhere on the web (UK here ). Also, does the swirl marks really go away or is it just hidden until the product you apply wears off?)

Any advice, handy hints and top tips would be greatly appreciated! :)

by the way, i have Astro Black mini r56 Dooper :red:. Thanks! :smile:

·
Waiting for Works Clubman
338 Posts
Detailing World has more info than anyone could possibly wish for. The ruddy place has just cost me £400, though, as my most recent Halfords pressure washer broke down and DW persuaded me to buy a *proper* P/W.

·
Registered
192 Posts
hi there, I did manage to find a few threads about swirl mark removal and car cleaning but nothing too up-to-date.

Don't suppose someone could advise on a step by step guide as to how to best clean my car and also apply a good swirl mark remover? (i'm just confused with so many products that seems to do different things.... if that's the case, is there an order to them?? ie. rinse, wash, buff then wax? then swirl mark applicator?) :puzzled:

Product recommendations would be highly welcome too! (read a very old thread about 3m swirl remover.. sounded amazing but i can't find it anywhere on the web (UK here ). Also, does the swirl marks really go away or is it just hidden until the product you apply wears off?)

Any advice, handy hints and top tips would be greatly appreciated! :)

by the way, i have Astro Black mini r56 Dooper :red:. Thanks! :smile:

Have a look at my astro black mini here & see what products i used Mini Cooper - Car of The Month Entry & you can vote for it as well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts