MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He he! Its that time of year again :)

Whilst primarily an opportunity for like minded New Beetle enthusiasts to get together ‘conceptshow’ hopes to bring together a variety of ‘concept cars’ which have actually made it into production.

Hence we have invited members of the Audi TT-forum, The Smart Car Owners club and the PT Cruiser Club as well as your own mini register

The show will be held at Gawsworth Hall, near Macclesfield, Cheshire on Sunday August 29th (Bank Holiday weekend)

If you grow tired of looking at cars there is a lovely house and gardens to visit too. There is also a Craft Fair on in the adjacent field so there promises to be something for everyone.
Entry to the show is ‘technically’ free but as the owners of the estate make a charge for the House and Gardens we have to therefore make a charge to cover this. That will be £5.00 but this obviously allows entry to house/gardens and craft fair.

I do hope you can join us on the day which promises to be very enjoyable indeed. Any Mini drivers will be invited to display their car with the rest of your club.

Please do not hesitate to contact me on 01625 879189 for any further details or visit the conceptshow website at www.conceptshow.co.uk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I realise it clashes but there may well be a few for whom a long drive in a Mini is too much like hard work ;) :D :D :D

Hope your day outs good too :)

·
MINI2 Sponsor
914 Posts
Hi Paul, can't make it this year, I sold my Cooper and I dont get my Cooper S untill the 1st September.

It was a really good show last year, hope all goes well this year.

Graham

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
5 Participants
NewBeetlePaul
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing