MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, here's the deal. I wanted to get my first Cooper in Hyper Blue - I read this was only for January builds and onward, at least for the non-S models. So, I went to my local dealer earlier this month to see about ordering one. They told me I could probably *have* the car (in Hyper Blue) in November. Needless to say, I was a tad surprised since all the info I've seen so far indicated January - but I placed my deposit anyway.

Now they're saying that I won't be able to get the car until January - which *still* bugs me because the FAQs here say it takes at least 4 weeks to get from factory to dealer, and that means the earliest a January-built car would make it over would be 4 weeks, which is the next month, February.

I'm getting a bit tired of this, and was wondering if anybody knew the deal on this stuff. I told them to go ahead and add the Convenience Package with the Hyper Blue color, as I had always thought these things to be in the January revision.

So, bottom line, am I being fed a line of crap or what? When can one *really* expect to receive a car with the January options on it?

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
If Hyper Blue is truely available on the Cooper starting with January builds, a dealer won't be able to order that car until around the last week of November when they receive allocations for January builds. When you take delivery depends on where you live.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts