MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are they the same option or do you have do get each one individually? I was under the impression that they were the same, but reading on the miniusa I am not so sure.

the options are listed the following ways:

under Interior:
2-spoke mf leather sw w/fingertip cruise ctrl and audio ctrls - $350^

and under Comfort and convenience:
Cruise ctrl (with leather MFSW) -$350 with no package designation

Here's to hoping it is one option

·
Registered
186 Posts
sounds like they couldnt decide where to put it so they put it under both headings.....especially as the price is the same....im under the impression that the MFSW and CC are all in one no way u can have one or the other has to be both (for 350 total)

·
Registered
168 Posts
My Coop has the MFSW, and I can DEFINITIVELY confirm that the options for MFSW and cruise (in the UK at the very least, and I would think everywhere) are one and the same.
The pricing is a little more complex - if you have for example a basic Coop it was £240 for the MFSW (which is a leather wheel + Cruise + Stereo controls)
BUT
if you had a Coop which already had a leather wheel (as under the Chili pack) you only had to pay £160 (the difference between having the leather wheel and not having it being £80)...
Capice?
In short - just order it once! You will get the cruise and stereo controls...

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
A LEATHER MFSW inc CC costs $700AU in Oz. As a leather wheel comes as standard it appears we do not get the discount against the leather upgrade as offered in the UK.

What can you do, smile and cough up !!

:rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts