MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Currently having problems with my 5 week old Cooper. Written a very stong letter to the Dealer Principal a week ago and still no response.

Does anyone have contact tel and address for MINI UK Customer Services please? I have copied MINI Customer Services by email but not sure it got there as I have several failure reports on my email tracking.

Just to add to the insult, my Boost CD player has packed up on the way home from work tonight!!!

Thanks

:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Found this on another thread

"email the boss of Mini:

[email protected]

or

BMW (GB) Ltd
Ellesfield Avenue
Bracknell
Berkshire
RG12 8TA

phone 01344 480880
fax 01344 359860"

Maybe BMW rather than MINI but they should be able to givve you the right number.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
scooperman_uk said:
wouldnt be Coopers of Reading, would it?
Hi Lawrenece,

Belated thanks for the Roman Ruins Run last weekend.

I was unfortunate enough to purchase my MINI from Altwood Taplow. Cooper Reading would have been the nearest but didn't get a look in as despite 5 phone calls requesting a test drive appointment, I didn't get one relpy. :mad:

Is there a decent dealer in the Thames Valley area?

Regards

Neil :silver:

·
Registered
208 Posts
skyhigh_71 said:
Is there a decent dealer in the Thames Valley area?
Is there a decent one in the world?!

Did you have any luck with MINI Customer Services? I eventually got a return call from them and having listed the problems with the car (30 screws found rattling about in a piece of boxsection under the carpet, brake lights sticking on, rattling dash - made worse after attempts to repair it, etc!), the answer I got was that it was down to the dealer and that was the reason why BMW give a warranty with their cars.

Hardly satisfactory customer service in my book!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi

I am having problems with my Mini which is now 4 weeks old : (

No one can get the snap in cradle to play music from my iPhone as listed in handbook, brochure etc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts