MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Mini Cooper S 2010
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Cooper S Convertible and there is a plastic tray/trim above the front seats as part of the roof which covers some of the roof mechanism. This has come loose and has now fallen off. There are 4 plastic trim clips which hold it in place and two have broken. I understand main dealers want to sell you the who;e panel at £200 plus but all that is needed are the new plastic retaining clips.

I read these are available on ebay but I cannot find them. Can anybody offer any advice? Thanks.

Just Jules

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Jules and Sturgiboy

I know this is an old post, but did either of you solve the problem of the worn-out clips? We have the same problem. When we went to a Mini Main Dealer he insisted he could only sell us the entire plastic panel, not just the retaining clips. This is SO bad for the environment! And a rip-off!

Any leads welcome.

D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Jules and Sturgiboy

I know this is an old post, but did either of you solve the problem of the worn-out clips? We have the same problem. When we went to a Mini Main Dealer he insisted he could only sell us the entire plastic panel, not just the retaining clips. This is SO bad for the environment! And a rip-off!

Any leads welcome.

D
Any luck anyone? My plastic roof casing has fallen off and I think it's the clips that need replacing.

Please advise anyone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts