MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious - went to my dealership today and they have four cancelled orders in the showroom which they're trying to sell. Also we have a car leasing scheme at work and they've got quite a few in stock.

·
road trip time
429 Posts
nothing official but I have only seen one in my local area. There are plenty of regular MINIs so not sure if its supply or demand.

·
Joy!
1,333 Posts
my local dealer says thier very popular, so much so that the nearest delivery spot is july...which tends to turn people who are undecided off, and they end up going for a hard top, which in turn is putting the waiting list up for the hard tops. :)

seems like thier making a mint!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Have mine on order as a company car due for delivery beginning of feb, get a phone call from dealer saying that they can get me one earlier!! Woo hoo I thought, turns out that the 'early' one is for second week in Feb and that i would have had no chance of getting one before then if thay hadnt had a cancelled order!!

:eek:

·
Proud new owner
31 Posts
I live in the Tampa Bay region in Florida, and I have yet to see a convertible. Granted, we haven't had them in the US for as long, but I'm kinda suprised. Although you don't see tin tops all the time either. But my dealer had plenty of orders when we ordered ours in Sept.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.