MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Diesel Powered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought the November edition of Car magazine (UK) and wanted to have a look at the convertible performance figures, looks like the top speeds of the new models are up but acceleration is rather poor these days. Hardly surprising if they're managing to squeeze that sort of economy out of them though! :D

Attachments

·
Owner & Motoring Advisor
158 Posts
Those numbers don't make any sense at all. The 0-62 is in the 32 seconds? That's awfully slow. The MPG doesn't make any sense either.

Actually, looking at it again, its as if the topics have been shuffled about. THe BHP should be top MPH, the LB FT should be the 0-62, etc.

It doesn't make sense, check with the source to see if there is a correction due.

·
Diesel Powered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BlueCS said:
Those numbers don't make any sense at all. The 0-62 is in the 32 seconds? That's awfully slow. The MPG doesn't make any sense either.

Actually, looking at it again, its as if the topics have been shuffled about. THe BHP should be top MPH, the LB FT should be the 0-62, etc.

It doesn't make sense, check with the source to see if there is a correction due.
But the 0-62 time of the One D looks fairly close - I know, I've got one! :)

·
Track addict
5,960 Posts
BlueCS said:

:confused: Oh dear :confused:

·
Registered
940 Posts
LOL!!! looks like I should get rid of my '03 S, I get no where near 170MPG, I might just take the acceleration figure if I'd get that kind of economy :rolleyes: I just wonder how long it takes to get to the to speed???

·
owt else is just traffic
1,462 Posts
Who'd have a diesel they're obviously [email protected] on the economy,the least mpg of the lot,hell....it was the poor economy that put me off the MCS.....hhhmm 170 to the gallon....i'll go and put my deposit on the MCS in the morning.....actually i bet the JCW probably nudges 200 to the gallon...who cares about petrol prices going up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.