MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A quick search didn't turn up a thread on how to change the diesel filter on the '07-'10 PSA engine Doopers, so I though this may be of help.

I have a bunch of pictures which make it clear what to do, however the moderators have deemed that I cannot post links to my photobucket account until I have 15 posts.

What a fu**ing stupid rule, so you don't get to see the pictures - well done mod's :angry:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Shame about the pics, post some random crap and say Hi to a load of the newbies to get your post count up!

I can understand why though, the spam you can get on forums is pretty bad at the moment - the one I moderate has a few restrictions for new members too.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Would be interesting to see the photos.

The change out of the fuel filter is the same procedure as on any Peugeot/Citroen/Ford Focus with a 1.6HDi engine.

A quick search didn't turn up a thread on how to change the diesel filter on the '07-'10 PSA engine Doopers, so I though this may be of help.

I have a bunch of pictures which make it clear what to do, however the moderators have deemed that I cannot post links to my photobucket account until I have 15 posts.

What a fu**ing stupid rule, so you don't get to see the pictures - well done mod's :angry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts