MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Crakle and pop!!
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Phil just been browsing your site, i couldnt find them so not sure if you do these but is it possible to buy from yourself a copper emblem (similar to you mini pirate logo) with the branches, but the like the one from the classic mini? I would like it to be around 3 inches ish lol. If so how much and could i have one lol. Ps it would be for the rear side window, oustide.

Cheers

Adam :cool::)

·
Crakle and pop!!
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats the one thanks Phil, is it avaiable from yourselves and is there any other colours you can have it in?

·
Crakle and pop!!
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers Phil, the colour(s) i would like are white for the olive branches and the attached blue (close as you can get) for the mini cooper text.

Cheers

Adam

Attachments

·
Crakle and pop!!
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Phil is this possible? Think i might have finally settled on a offset viper design aswell, just considering the colours at the moment :)

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Hi adams - yes we can do the colors you want for the Cooper logo no probs.

Let me know about the Vipers as we can do those for you too.

cheers
Phil

·
Crakle and pop!!
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers Phil, please could you confirm the price of the cooper emblem, and how i purchase it off you? Think the viper colours/design is almost there like i say, will let you know asap when i finally make my mind up lol.

Cheers

Adam

·
Crakle and pop!!
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Phil is it possible to purchase the emblem of you then? Or is it not do able (i doubt that but you never know lol)

Cheers

Adam

1 - 10 of 10 Posts