MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An open letter to MINI Enthusiasts.

Embarking on a new venture is an exciting, sometimes-uncertain, proposition. One alternates between feeling exhilarated and apprehensive – sometimes both in the same moment. Kind of like waiting for your new MINI to arrive. Usually, things go smoothly. Unfortunately, other times, they don’t.

I am writing to you to acknowledge that during the three months since we have taken over operation of respected graphics vender Cooper Flags, there have been some challenges for us, and frustrations for our valued customers. Some of those difficulties have been attributable to the process of bringing production “in-house,” as well as the predictable phone and e-mail glitches in a new ownership situation. However, the issues most distressing to us, and to you, have been the result of a relatively-inexperienced staff member carrying an inappropriately-high level of responsibility, and his failure to seek help soon enough.

I want to assure you that I recognize the seriousness of this issue and have taken appropriate steps to correct the problem. Effective immediately, I am resuming the leadership duties previously held by this individual, and give you my professional word that inquiries will be answered promptly, any disputes resolved fairly and orders shipped as quickly as production and your preferred delivery option allow.

I am confident that these corrective measures will be effective in addressing your concerns, and as a company, we look forward to earning your business and trust anew.

Over the last few months, we have been working hard to increase the quality and lower the cost of all products offered on our website. It has not been easy. However, I am pleased to announce that we have been successful in our pursuits and are passing the savings on to our customers.

We are also in the process of making changes to the website, Cooperflags.com, and will be unveiling our new look – with great new features – soon. One of the positive changes we have already made is to update our shopping cart. Under the new system, when placing an order using your credit card you will not be billed until the day your order ships. If paying for your order through Pay Pal, it will still be processed at checkout, as we do not have control over that vendor’s process. This is just one of the many customer oriented changes we are currently working on. With the new look will come new products, weekly specials, enhanced customer service, and much more. In the meantime, we invite you to visit Cooperflags.com to take advantage of our new pricing structure and its extraordinary values!

In closing, I want to thank all our valued loyal customers for your friendship and patience in this transitional time. You have our commitment to continually improve customer service and always be on the lookout for ways to serve you with ever- increasing excellence.

Sincerely yours,
Ed Bowers

COOPER FLAGS, INC.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Customer Service @ Cooper Flags

Ed,

I was pleased to read that it is your intention to address some of the issues surrounding recent customer service at Cooper Flags. I was one who had to wait three months for a replacement flag, only to then get one that that had a faulty design. The white lines edging the central red cross on the Union Jack Sunroof flag were unequal in width therefore the front and back sections do not match up. Three of the lines were two inches while the fourth was about an inch making the flag unbalanced and incorrect. I emailed Cooperflags direct on Veteran's Day asking for a refund so I will be interested to see how long it takes for a response to be forth coming and the nature of the response. I have requested a refund several times since August but my request was never acknowledged. I was never sent a refund, but eventually was sent a faulty replacement.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts