MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
I love Lamp
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Hmmm I think I might of made a bit of an error here, I went ahead and bought myself a set (i hope) of side flames for the mini, from cooper flags.

I didn't think of this until afterwards but does anyone know if I they come in a set or on one side only.
I am worried that I have ordered one side only and blown my money, cause I cannot afford to buy a second one at that price if I am wrong. :(

I have sent some emails around and have not got a response back yet, so if anyone has had experience with this, can you let me know if I am worrying aout nothing....

Thanks everyone :green:

·
fully ISO 3103 Compliant
300 Posts
Josh and Ali said:
Hi all,
Hmmm I think I might of made a bit of an error here, I went ahead and bought myself a set (i hope) of side flames for the mini, from cooper flags.

I didn't think of this until afterwards but does anyone know if I they come in a set or on one side only.
I am worried that I have ordered one side only and blown my money, cause I cannot afford to buy a second one at that price if I am wrong. :(

I have sent some emails around and have not got a response back yet, so if anyone has had experience with this, can you let me know if I am worrying aout nothing....

Thanks everyone :green:
I have been waiting for my cooperflag flag to arrive and its been almost a month, can you let me know when you get yours. So I can kick up a stink :rolleyes:

·
I love Lamp
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maxsendq said:
I have been waiting for my cooperflag flag to arrive and its been almost a month, can you let me know when you get yours. So I can kick up a stink :rolleyes:
Hi there,
As I am in Australia, I am figuring that the post time on my decals will be substancially longer than postage to the uk.
That said one of my friends on this forum (GOGADGET) ordered a roof decal and has been waiting over 4 weeks for it. Turns out that the order was 'lost' and as such 2-3 weeks had been wasted.

I have been waiting a week at this stage, and i expect to wait up to another 3 before I will see anything.

Probably about time to shoot them off an email to get a status of it.

Let me know when it arrives.

Cheers :green:

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
maxsendq said:
Hi as Josh has said I've been waiting 4 weeks for my flag, I rang them after 3 weeks and they said a production order had been lost and that they would e-mail a delevery time. (still waiting for the e-mail) They advertise that you order will be with you local postal service within 4-5 days ( maybe they mean your e-mail will be with your local postal service within 4-5 days) so I'm still waiting I'll ring them again this week and post there responce.

Disappointed :(

·
Un-Banned
1,999 Posts
GOGADGET said:
Hi as Josh has said I've been waiting 4 weeks for my flag, I rang them after 3 weeks and they said a production order had been lost and that they would e-mail a delevery time. (still waiting for the e-mail) They advertise that you order will be with you local postal service within 4-5 days ( maybe they mean your e-mail will be with your local postal service within 4-5 days) so I'm still waiting I'll ring them again this week and post there responce.

Disappointed :(
I waited friggin forever for a pair of boot stripes. Then after I specifically ordered for non-cut stripes they still sent them and thought I was in the wrong because they had no record of it.

Bah
:bad: :bad: :bad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
On the subject of international shipping, we ship by default United States Postal Service. We cannot guarentee date of delivery to you, only to your country; it is then up to your country's postal service to deliver it to you. The advantage of USPS is that it is inexpensive. What costs $35 - $40 US to ship USPS, would cost between $100 and $150 US to ship UPS or FedEx. The advantage of shipping UPS or FedEx is that the products are trackable and we can guarentee date of delivery to you. If you are having any problems with Cooper Flags, please send me an email at [email protected], include your MINI2 user name and I'll try and help you as much as I can.

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
crbowers said:
On the subject of international shipping, we ship by default United States Postal Service. We cannot guarentee date of delivery to you, only to your country; it is then up to your country's postal service to deliver it to you. The advantage of USPS is that it is inexpensive. What costs $35 - $40 US to ship USPS, would cost between $100 and $150 US to ship UPS or FedEx. The advantage of shipping UPS or FedEx is that the products are trackable and we can guarentee date of delivery to you. If you are having any problems with Cooper Flags, please send me an email at [email protected], include your MINI2 user name and I'll try and help you as much as I can.
Thanks Christian, I have sent you an e-mail

·
fully ISO 3103 Compliant
300 Posts
I got mine this morning, it didn't help that it was shipped to the wrong address. But it still looks good.

Mike

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
maxsendq said:
I have to wait for another 3 weeks to get mine fitted :(
Why so long ?

I'm going overseas for 5 weeks now, so if mine arrived today it would be almost 3 months from order to being on the roof of my car :mad:

The earlier post from Christian of Cooper Flags sounded so much like they wanted to help track my order, but that I feel was just to put a public face on, what they did meant was I don't give a feck were it is cause we don't have it, it is shipped !

This is there one line response:

"Your order has been shipped, I’ll have to do a little digging to get the exact date it was shipped as it was shipped by Matt Jenkins, not me"

Thanks Christian for doing your BEST

Anyway Mike good luck with the fitting and I look forwards to the photos

·
fully ISO 3103 Compliant
300 Posts
Hum, the reason is the guy that does them is on the south coast, and so I need to visit my parents to get it done, I live in London, and the first weekend we both can do is after the 11th. Worse now the GF is saying that she kind of likes a plain vew out of the sunroof.
It would have been this wekeend but this weekend its in the shop after someone reversed into me.

Oh yeah, and I have a reply very simular to that one.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
10 Participants
maxsendq
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing