MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After wanting a Mini for years I have finally put a deposit down on a Mini Cooper Graphite :D ! It's a demo car, so although a March 2010 plate, I can't pick it up until after June 1st. In the meantime it is having its black roof sprayed white; and I am trying to decide whether to have white or chrome caps...

Just wondered if anyone out there has a dark silver mini with a white roof that can help me decide whether to get white or chrome caps? Also does anyone have any pictures - have been searching the web to help me decide but not come across anything as of yet! Thoughts!?!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'd go with white..... But that's because that's what I've got. I think chrome look better with body colour roof..... but again, that's just me. Everyone is different. Thought about "Black Jack" caps?

Aaaaaalthough, I guess if it's a graphite, it will have a fair bit more chrome around the grille..... Oh well, decisions, decisions.

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Go for chrome. Very similar to the Park Lane Cooper's that were out not so long ago ... although they had silver roof's as opposed to white. But it's your choice. That's the fun of MINI's.

·
Registered
2 Posts
white roof white caps

After wanting a Mini for years I have finally put a deposit down on a Mini Cooper Graphite :D ! It's a demo car, so although a March 2010 plate, I can't pick it up until after June 1st. In the meantime it is having its black roof sprayed white; and I am trying to decide whether to have white or chrome caps...

Just wondered if anyone out there has a dark silver mini with a white roof that can help me decide whether to get white or chrome caps? Also does anyone have any pictures - have been searching the web to help me decide but not come across anything as of yet! Thoughts!?!
me two i have just ordered new cooper D graphite with white roof and white mirror caps they look great, look on google! good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
gcrmartyn
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing