MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Can anyone help with this?

I've just ordered a late Cooper II for my other half, she wants parking sensors on the back however finding a standard 3 door Cooper with them or a camera is a needle + haystack job. The car is a shopping run type car so I did't want the extra expense of the chilli pack although whilst checking a model with the chilli pack I liked how the rear park sensors featured in the dash LCD screen.

As the sensors were key to the purchase the dealer rang Sytners for an install price, two came back £349 & £649 (integrated), they never asked what integrated meant so does anyone know if the £649 integrated option means integrated into the car infotainment system as on the chilli pack?

Sytner's service or whichever dept the price came from are now closed til Monday and I could do with knowing before hand.

TIA

·
Registered
57 Posts
My car came without front sensors. I asked about having a reversing camera fitted but was told it was not possible. The car does have rear parking sensors, but I wanted them on t(e front also, I am part way through installing these, the sensor and control box are in I just need to mount a switch somewhere and complete wiring them in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts