MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

Has anyone got a list of the options available on a 53 plate UK Mini Cooper at that time and how much these options cost ?

Thanks

Jason

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Sorry don't think this is online, think that would only be available in the brochures at the time. I'm sure these old brochures are available on ebay. I've got one at home if you want particular info. x

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks laura.. the reason i ask is that in a few months i may be buying my friends wifes 53 plate cooper which is quite fully loaded. it was actually owned by a lady who worked for cooper themselves. I wanted to know how much these options may have been. ITs got chilli pack, panoramic roof, cruise control and auto changer with controls on the steering wheel, climate control, reverse parking sensors, sports suspension plus, heated door mirrors, I believe non standard dash to, Got bonnet stripes and black roof. the switches are all chrome coloured and not black.

·
IJ 2009 - Team 81
3,223 Posts
Hi Jason. I did have my spec around somewhere which would have answered some of your questions. But I can't find it so working from memory here

Chilli pack - Around £1500 i think
Panoramic roof - £600
MFSW with cruise control - £250
Auto changer - Don't know
Auto Aircon/Climate Control - £600 i think
Reverse parking sensors - Don't know
Sports suspension plus - Free
Heated door mirrors & Waasher Jets - £140 i think
I believe non standard dash to - In what way? Do you mean the Chrono pack which has 2 dials in front of the steering wheel?
Bonnet stripes - Not sdure never had them.
Black roof - Free
Switches are all chrome coloured and not black. - This is standard I believe. If the rings around the speedo are chrome then it has chrome line interior and this was £40 i think.

Like I say this is all from what is a very bad memory. Bear in mind that apart from the Chili pack very few of these extras will have held there value.

·
Chilli
2,499 Posts
good list there humph, but dont think this was free back then? your MINI looks well nice in your sig!

Sports suspension plus - Free

sounds a very loaded MINI :)

·
Registered
664 Posts
Does it really matter what they cost individually? :) Fair enough it's a well-loaded 53 plate Cooper - but if it doesn't have the important residuals: full leather and Satnav. So its not really fully loaded. No Works bits either? It might appear to be well-specced, but it's just unusually specced and so doesn't command the highest resale value.

You could have a Cooper S for £10k private, so you should be pitchnig for no more than 8k? If you ask me, which you didn't :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts