MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Better late than never, I finally got around to uploading a pick of my Cooper with the S bumpers and grill. I did the mod last winter, just been too lazy to upload any photos. Yes, I did the rear, too. Just haven't uploaded the photo. Need to take a new one with my Rspeed exhaust showing back there, too!

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
robfenn said:
So you have a Cooper S rear bumper too? Cool..

How much did this cost and where from Dan?

Lovely car :)

-Rob
Thank you very much Rob! I might add that there is a B/W Cooper in my area and it looks fab, so enjoy! I got the bumpers and grill off of ebay. All told the cost was around $250 including shipping. This would be my advice, just keep an eye out on the for sale forum here and on ebay. I'll keep a watch for you, too. The rear bumper was the whole reason I did the mod, as I dinged my chrome insert when I backed into the wife's car as I was coming out of the garage (whoops!) But I really like the body colored grill and front bumper alot. Hey, maybe running into my wife's car was a good thing!

·
Registered
413 Posts
lol oh well Dan, people make mistakes. My mum once drove into our house!! :D

Thanks for tips, i'll keep my eyes peeled! That is a pretty amazing price..did it come primered or were they second hand bits?

-Rob

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
robfenn said:
lol oh well Dan, people make mistakes. My mum once drove into our house!! :D

Thanks for tips, i'll keep my eyes peeled! That is a pretty amazing price..did it come primered or were they second hand bits?

-Rob
These were second hand and did have some blemishes, but I didn't mind as they weren't nearly as bad as what I did to my rear bumper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
dansmini
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing