MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Better late than never, I finally got around to uploading a pick of my Cooper with the S bumpers and grill. I did the mod last winter, just been too lazy to upload any photos. Yes, I did the rear, too. Just haven't uploaded the photo. Need to take a new one with my Rspeed exhaust showing back there, too!

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
robfenn said:
So you have a Cooper S rear bumper too? Cool..

How much did this cost and where from Dan?

Lovely car :)

-Rob
Thank you very much Rob! I might add that there is a B/W Cooper in my area and it looks fab, so enjoy! I got the bumpers and grill off of ebay. All told the cost was around $250 including shipping. This would be my advice, just keep an eye out on the for sale forum here and on ebay. I'll keep a watch for you, too. The rear bumper was the whole reason I did the mod, as I dinged my chrome insert when I backed into the wife's car as I was coming out of the garage (whoops!) But I really like the body colored grill and front bumper alot. Hey, maybe running into my wife's car was a good thing!

·
Registered
413 Posts
lol oh well Dan, people make mistakes. My mum once drove into our house!! :D

Thanks for tips, i'll keep my eyes peeled! That is a pretty amazing price..did it come primered or were they second hand bits?

-Rob

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
robfenn said:
lol oh well Dan, people make mistakes. My mum once drove into our house!! :D

Thanks for tips, i'll keep my eyes peeled! That is a pretty amazing price..did it come primered or were they second hand bits?

-Rob
These were second hand and did have some blemishes, but I didn't mind as they weren't nearly as bad as what I did to my rear bumper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts