MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I collected my Hyper Blue MCSC at 12.30. Love it Love it Love it!!!!!!!!!!

I've not had the roof up yet - It's convertible weather out there.

I'll post pics later tonight after I do a wee bit more posing.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've added 3 pics to my gallery- I'll get better ones done tomorrow.

The car is so good - People keep shouting "nice car mate".

Attachments

·
I like MINIs I do
331 Posts
Gorgeous!!

When they were hacking the roof off the MINI, they did it with a lot of love.

My MCSC soon! Can't wait! Especially as they look *so* stunning in all the pictures everyone has posted so far. Thank you very much :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
ESKIMO DANCE said:
need stripes :D
Completely agree, it looks good but stripes will finish off the look. Nice car nonetheless

Hyper Blue looks so much better than any of the other blues

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm thinking about stripes. The only bits I've done so far is change the front indicator bulbs to silver and replaced the locking wheel nuts with McGuards - The Mini ones are shockingly bad.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Fab. Tell us about the inside. I have to wait till September for mine...I was going to go for Hyper blue with Cordoba Beige...what do you all think?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've got Hyper Blue dashboard, Chrome Line Interior with Dark Blue leather seats - It all works very well together. The orange stitching on the seats looks great too.

·
Registered
98 Posts
That sunset shot in your gallery with the dog in the back(?) is a beautiful shot. Very nice ride you have there. Congrats! Do you have any shots of the seats?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I originally ordered a MCC in April which was due delivery Sept but I went into the dealers at he end of May to change my spec slightly when he mentioned he had a cancelled MCSC order for delivery end July. So a few more pounds later..................
I always said spending £22k on a MINI was mad but now I think it's worth every penny.

·
Registered
45 Posts
spec at last

Finally got my act together with the spec for my MCSC - black body and roof with chrome line interior and exterior, mirror caps and boot hinges, and spots, bullet wheels. Inside cordoba with anthracite trim. I've seen one in the flesh, and I think it's a staggering combo for the interior if you've got a black exterior. MFSW, but I must say i prefer the one I have now to the three spoke, particularly as the three spoke doesn't come with anthracite option. Also went for the chili pack and visibility pack/rain sensor but decided against the cd changer this time and want to get an ipod hook-up.
I'm gonna miss my MCS, though.
Still haven't got a confirmed date from my dealer!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
16 Participants
colorblind
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing