MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
meow mini2 meow
560 Posts
grrr wow!!!

now where is my credit card? :p

another question i keep asking tho, which no-one answers is why it doesn't have a cooper s filler cap!!!

·
I like MINIs I do
331 Posts
Hmm, I think they're the nicest Hyper Blue pics yet. They also avoided the body coloured interior, which can look a bit too loud given how bright Hyper Blue is.

The S filler cap doesn't fit the convertibles - something to do with making way for strengthening and/or the roof mechanism.

·
Girl Next Door...
1,191 Posts
It isn't available???????? Unless I am being a right doofus.

Not S cap on the S as the filler nozzle heads straight down due to the soft top closing into this area - hence no space for the nice chromy bit.

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
Grings said:
Doofus:p :p .............Grings they are available in certain areas of the country,but I did'nt think they were available as in the Ebay advert says it was registered.:confused:

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Grings said:

Not S cap on the S as the filler nozzle heads straight down due to the soft top closing into this area - hence no space for the nice chromy bit.
Some people have got them

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
How much do they cost from the dealer? Just curious. 21K pounds is a LOT of money; that's close to $40,000, or about $13,000 more than I paid for my 2004 MCS (loaded with nearly every option). Ouch!

·
Now in Hot Orange
36 Posts
AmRov said:
How much do they cost from the dealer? Just curious. 21K pounds is a LOT of money
That's probably about the right dealer price.
My one is currently around 20.5K GBP, and I haven't got the full leather (+approx 500GBP), the MFSW (+160GBP), or the upgraded stereo (+210GBP).

21K GBP is nearer 35K USD - although that doesn't really explain the difference! - Even when you account for the 2.5K GBP difference between the hardtop and the softtop.

Simon.,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
14 Participants
Kinster
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing