MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
meow mini2 meow
560 Posts
grrr wow!!!

now where is my credit card? :p

another question i keep asking tho, which no-one answers is why it doesn't have a cooper s filler cap!!!

·
I like MINIs I do
331 Posts
Hmm, I think they're the nicest Hyper Blue pics yet. They also avoided the body coloured interior, which can look a bit too loud given how bright Hyper Blue is.

The S filler cap doesn't fit the convertibles - something to do with making way for strengthening and/or the roof mechanism.

·
Girl Next Door...
1,191 Posts
It isn't available???????? Unless I am being a right doofus.

Not S cap on the S as the filler nozzle heads straight down due to the soft top closing into this area - hence no space for the nice chromy bit.

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
Grings said:
Doofus:p :p .............Grings they are available in certain areas of the country,but I did'nt think they were available as in the Ebay advert says it was registered.:confused:

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Grings said:

Not S cap on the S as the filler nozzle heads straight down due to the soft top closing into this area - hence no space for the nice chromy bit.
Some people have got them

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
How much do they cost from the dealer? Just curious. 21K pounds is a LOT of money; that's close to $40,000, or about $13,000 more than I paid for my 2004 MCS (loaded with nearly every option). Ouch!

·
Now in Hot Orange
36 Posts
AmRov said:
How much do they cost from the dealer? Just curious. 21K pounds is a LOT of money
That's probably about the right dealer price.
My one is currently around 20.5K GBP, and I haven't got the full leather (+approx 500GBP), the MFSW (+160GBP), or the upgraded stereo (+210GBP).

21K GBP is nearer 35K USD - although that doesn't really explain the difference! - Even when you account for the 2.5K GBP difference between the hardtop and the softtop.

Simon.,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts