MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
hey lightbulb head....
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have got a cooper s front bumper for my cooper! it is brand new but has the black plastic trim missing from the right hand side. itsa the black trim that clips on the end that joins to the bottom lip and also follows the arch around! i have tried to order one from bmw and they want a chassis number from an cooper s to order the item as they cant order without!! i just wondered if there is anyone in the nottingham area with an s that could come with me to the dealer so i could order the bit from their chssis number! just need to tell the dealer that i need one because mine has been scratched when i caught it o a wall or something like that! or alternatively just pm me your chassis number or something and i can just go down myself! it wont incur any problems by giving them your chassis number its just so people that have ones and coopers dont put s bumpers on their cars! I cant get the chassis number from one of the cars on the fourcourt because they have there cars on the system!! please help as the bumper is just sitting there ready to be fitted! and its rather annoying just seeing it laying there!!

cheers

chris

·
hey lightbulb head....
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a good relationship with the salewomen and manager etc but the parts staff are bloody useless, they dont want to sell any bits without your vin as they dont want people putting s bumpers on coopers! ill just keep trying i suppose!

·
Making it all better.
93 Posts
Am in Nottingham and can help you out. I'll find my chassis no. and PM you sometime this week - I am on nights at the moment so give me a day or two...

·
MINI2 Irregular
596 Posts
Mini-Medic said:
Am in Nottingham and can help you out. I'll find my chassis no. and PM you sometime this week - I am on nights at the moment so give me a day or two...
Where abouts in nottingham are you?

·
hey lightbulb head....
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeh thanks parc! it looks mint! ill upload some pics of new front end tomorrow and hopefully see you at the bronte!! not long now, only 10 days:)

·
hey lightbulb head....
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the back bumper is very easy but if you have fog lights then you have to move them so they locate to the holes in the s bumper, as the holes on the s front bumper are in a different position, i will have some pics in my gallery later!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts