MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone done this on the site?

I noticed a couple of examples on Mini modification websites..they certainly look a lot bettter in my opinion.

Is there a cheaper way of getting them rather than BMW? Anyone know the cost?

Thanks,

-Rob

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
Yep, it's becoming quite a 'fashionable' mod amongst the Cooper owners :)

Got one myself, got it on ebay - probably the best place to get one cheapish.

Fitting is simple, if you have front foglights you need to move them into a different position, there are holes marked already for this, you just need to screw through them.

:)

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yup Ive done it on my black and white cooper...check my gallery for pics; hopefully ill have some more by end of this week.

·
XYZ
271 Posts
So if I were to pay £250 for a MCS front and rear bumper in my body colour would that be too much if you got yours for £15 LOL They seem to be going for about £70 each on ebay but the set I was going to buy does have the stainless steel mesh on it too.

:bone: Pat :bone:

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
The stainless mesh is quite expensive, if the set you buy is in perfect condition then it's obviously worth more.

The one I got for £15 has a couple of scratches but no more than the front of my car has anyway ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
monsta
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing