MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi need some help :confused::confused:

I have an R56 58 Mini One and want to change the chrome grill to a Cooper S grill,
Can it be done as a straight swap ??? Or does it require cutting etc...??

Thanks

·
Wanted a JCW!!
777 Posts
You'd be better off getting the JCW grill as I beleive it is a straight swap!!

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
When the R56 come out I didn't like the Cooper S grille and went about finding out if a Chrome Cooper one would fit on the S. I think the answer was that it wouldn't fit but I think it was really to early to tell as no one had actually tried yet. Didn't buy one so didn't find out any more! The suggestion of the JCW one sounds like a wise bet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeh actuily that sounds like a good idea, i will just put the JCW grill on instead, Might do the bodykit aswell... coz if the Cooper s grill doesnt fit exactly i cant be bothered fudging it and cutting etc to much hard work :D

·
Wanted a JCW!!
777 Posts
The JCW bodykit completely changes the way the car looks!! I couldn't live without mine, I love it!! And it also makes the car look lowered which is cool!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha Yeh i Will do jst got it as i hve jst passed ma test this week, but hvin the 16" Star wheels taken off nd changed for the 18" JCW black ones, JCW aero kit and also hvin Cooper S Spoiler put on the back and possibly JCW front seats aswell, so it should look amazing when its all finished :) :) I hope :S

1 - 14 of 14 Posts