MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this has been in this forum before, but I have just found out that each dealer will get 2 Cooper S's by the end of May. Can't wait for the test drive :D .

·
Registered
573 Posts
Yeah, my dealer says that BMW class late spring as the end of May! I was originally expecting them in March, ho hum, guess we have to wait a little longer!

Andy

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Last I heard was that Aus dealers would get demo S in April. Maybe this will slip too - Looks like BMW are doing their best to coordinate simultaneous launch across a number of markets

As long as they stick with promised July delivery I will be happy

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was informed by the dealer in Irvine, California that the S would arrive at the same time as the Cooper - late March to early April...

Perhaps they were referring to this article in the Automotive News, where each dealer will get one initially?

Does anyone know if that is intended to be a demo model, or sold?

Michael

·
Registered
50 Posts
As launch day is June 1st I would expect that the dealers would have their cars during May as they would have nowt for the launch otherwise.

·
Loves MINI2
855 Posts
lord13 said:
Does anyone know if that is intended to be a demo model, or sold? Michael
lord13
My dealer has told me that the first bunch they get in they plan on keeping a couple as demo cars and the rest are to be sold.
:)

·
Registered
930 Posts
minicoopersgirl said:

lord13
My dealer has told me that the first bunch they get in they plan on keeping a couple as demo cars and the rest are to be sold.
:)
My dealer said the same thing. Each dealer is getting 1 Cooper S in March..........presumably to be used as a demo and not for sale until later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts