MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at picking up an early model cooper s (04/05) pretty soon and i was wondering whether anyone has any recommendations for companies to go with for cheap insurance. Currently 18 and i'll hopefully have 1 year of no claims when i go to insure the new car. Definitely not looking for another black box this time though. I've done some quotes on confused.com and its come up around £1700-1900 without a box, not too bad but id like cheaper obviously :)

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I'm looking at picking up an early model cooper s (04/05) pretty soon and i was wondering whether anyone has any recommendations for companies to go with for cheap insurance. Currently 18 and i'll hopefully have 1 year of no claims when i go to insure the new car. Definitely not looking for another black box this time though. I've done some quotes on confused.com and its come up around £1700-1900 without a box, not too bad but id like cheaper obviously :)

You'll need to shop around in that case, it's what we all have to do when
our insurance is up for renewal. ::wink::
I imagine it's going to be pretty expensive at 18 though.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Maybe give Adrian Flux a ring. They seem to give good prices for modified cars, they may treat a young person better than a generic comparison sites.

MiniAlf

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hiya, depends where you live , my daughter insured hers at her university address and saved about£500 on her insurance , since millie (her mini) is down at the uni most of the time, she only paid about £800 ,,,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
mark61
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing