MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here U go, the spec for the Cooper S, if u didnt know already.

Standard Equiptment over cooper.

163bhp
6-Speed gearbox
SS+
16" Alloys with run flats
ASC+T
Alarm (thatcham Cat 1)
Big air intake, Larger front bumper, redesigned rear bumper with twin tailpipe, New wheel arches, S roof spoiler, S Badging, Chrome side grille with clear idicator and the really nice chrome plated fuel cap

Sport seats, Alu look dash, Stainless steel foot rest, Leather wheel and gear stick

Colours: all + Exclusive Dark silver and Electric blue.



:D:D:D:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,586 Posts
MINIMARK said:
Here U go, the spec for the Cooper S, if u didnt know already.

Standard Equiptment over cooper.

163bhp
6-Speed gearbox
SS+
16" Alloys with run flats
ASC+T
Alarm (thatcham Cat 1)
Big air intake, Larger front bumper, redesigned rear bumper with twin tailpipe, New wheel arches, S roof spoiler, S Badging, Chrome side grille with clear idicator and the really nice chrome plated fuel cap

Sport seats, Alu look dash, Stainless steel foot rest, Leather wheel and gear stick

Colours: all + Exclusive Dark silver and Electric blue.


Mark

:D:D:D:D
Don't you get cloth/leather as std, & aircon + a/c glovebox, & foglights too?

But look on the bright side - you do get the alarm as std

Do you know yet what list price will be & first deliveries?
 

·
Loves Leecey
Joined
·
4,758 Posts
MINIMARK said:
.......colours: all + Exclusive Dark silver and Electric blue.
Not to sure abaout that part. I suppose that will not include colours like Silk Green, Cosmos Black, Velvet Red:confused: :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,586 Posts
Re: Price!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MINIMARK said:
And The Price Is.............
£14500.00otr without TLC
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Mark
A snip!;)

And v similar to Aus pricing once you take into account on-road cost, spec differences, forex fluctuations blah blah blah
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
£14,500 - yeah baby!

Seems like a good spec...anyone care to have an educated guess at the insurance group the ABI will recommend ?

Since the standard cooper appears to be low for it's power, grp 8., then with all other things considered my personaly guess would be grp.14 for the Cooper S, undercutting the Clio 172, Ibiza Cupra, Leon Cupra, Civic Type-R and most other decent small performance cars. :))
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
That would be a big (no HUGE) sur"price" !!!
14.5K GBP = 23.5K EUR (actually a bit less)
Last thing I heard is Dutch Cooper S will be around 28.5K EUR, so that is 5000 EUR worth of extra options :D :p :D

Can't wait for the Dutch price to become official, as well as the true specs (brochure was faulty, stated not SSP and Sportseats, while these will be standard)

:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
DNG said:
I've been told today £14500
Isn't that about $21,000 USD?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
Alrighty then! :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,459 Posts
The price is £14500 and I phoned the dealer today and told him I will be in tomorrow to place an order.



Now what do I tell the WIFE???????????? Gulp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
zoooooom said:
The price is £14500 and I phoned the dealer today and told him I will be in tomorrow to place an order.



Now what do I tell the WIFE???????????? Gulp
Careful! Brian Welsh made that mistake and was never heard from again!

I wonder, If you were to order a Cooper S, how long it would take to actually get it. Are they still backed -up a year? :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
573 Posts
Originally Posted by Spoolin'
I wonder, If you were to order a Cooper S, how long it would take to actually get it. Are they still backed -up a year?
As there are 1500 people on the waiting list in the UK alone already, I can see there being long waits for people who are not yet on the list.

Andy
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top