MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, im new on here :D I have just sold my gorgeous Mini Cooper and am now upgrading to a Cooper S! :nice:

What MPG can i expect to get from the cooper s as opposed to my cooper? I was getting 38mpg on average from my cooper. :red:

Iv been looking around on the various different car sites the past few days for a cooper s to buy and import into ireland. So far iv found a few i like but not the exact high spec that i wanted so maybe you guys could help...

Ill list my criteria and put an astrix beside extras/criteria i know i want and others that i would like, but could live without...

2004 Cooper S, Indi Blue with White Accents, or Grey with black accents (Preferably but open minded on colour)
Aero Kit*
8 Spoke Alloys*
Chilli Pack*
Panoramic Roof*
Air Conditioning*
Mulit Function Steering Wheel
Reverse Sensors

Any help would be great guys, thanks in advance and i look forward to contributing :biggrin:

·
Registered
184 Posts
MPG really depends on the kind of driving you'll be doing. Best tank I ever had was on a long trip up to Northumberland - 36mpg. Gentle mixed cruising will give you 32-33mpg. Mixed driving with a bit of poke, you'll be in the twenties. And if you're doing a tank in London, reckon on 22-23 mpg.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Iv checked Autotrader, auto exchange etc but not found the exact one i want (i know im being very fussy!!) Im going to miss my cooper as its a gorgeous little car but there just isn't enough power in it for me!

Iwanagofast, lovely car but a bit out of my price range im afraid :wink:

Im worried about the added fuel consumption with the way petrol prices are going at the moment but im not doing huge milage and its mostly open road driving ill be doing so hopefully ill be ok.

I was very lucky to get my own car sold, only one caller but she loved it and i sold it at the right price compared to others on sale at the moment. Kinda wondering if its wise to replace the car at all with the way the market is going...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts