MINI Cooper Forum banner

Cooper Tractor Speccin Barry, Alvin, Barry, Alvin, Barry, Alvin, Barry, Alvin, Barry

7K views 76 replies 11 participants last post by  1LightningD 
#1 ·
Thanks for opening this up Paul

...and thanks to MINI for finally releasing some details. We've been waiting almost a year now!....and finally we can start to SPEC!!!:D

#4 ·
Anyway been ofline yesterday so missed this (been poorly):(

But things are looking up today, and this new car could be the answer to 2 of our problems, ie 2 new MINI's
I've been deliberating for some time abou the replacement for the BMW, and this is putting me in the mood for a MINI.
Don't know how that would go down though (his and hers)

#6 ·
Shell does,......I don't though!.....but my fuel supply comes in considerably cheaper than buying petrol at the pumps. TBH it still makes sense for me to drive a diesel! :)..if you know what i mean!

I've only averaged 9K a year for the last 3 years, and that has been reduced cos we take the MINI on weekends and the likes! :p

#9 ·
Tough call then, as really you don't need diesel or a MINI, for Shell its the ideal choice of car and if she likes it then thats the one for her.

But, you like the fun aspect of it for youself on a day to day, so if thats the reason then do it.

I mean Jo and I had two convertibles at the same time, and some said that it was mad to do it, but it wasn't to us, we both wanted the convertible everyday, so we both had one:D

But of course there was the difference in Cooper v's JCW;)

Now we have the best of both worlds a new MCS and the old JCW, both as quick as each other, one a bit more fun and raw, and the other better for long drives, one can go topless the other can't:)

#27 ·
Me.....I'm still a Blue person...and suppose Shell is too!
.....but if I end up buying one then that could decide what Shell buys! :D

I still love the PW/B...and I did like the look of the Solar Red/black combo

Is the config up and running yet?......tooo much to take in in the space of 45 mins!:p

#28 ·
Looking at the front bumper....I think it's way better looking than the Cooper, and was one of the factors that would have made be fit the Aero kit straight away.
and i see they ommitted the chrome rings on the F/Fogs...I never liked them!

#29 ·
I thought that were just part of the exterior chrome pack and not on all of them anyway?

You'll be wanting some of this to run your new Dooper on;)

e-mail from Shell said:
Great news! We want you to be one of the first to know that Shell V-Power Diesel is now available at 31 sites in the UK. This modern performance fuel is specially designed to clean and protect the fuel injectors in today’s diesel engines, helping them to deliver more power for longer.

Shell V-Power Diesel has great performance credentials. It contains the same award-winning technology that Audi Sport used to win this year’s 24-hour endurance race at Le Mans.

So why not spread the good news about Shell V-Power Diesel? If your family or friends drive modern diesel cars, they can find out where to fill up with this pioneering new fuel at www.shell.com/pluspoints.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.