MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine is interested in a car being offered by Cooperformance in Burlingame. I'm curious about the dealer - if anyone has any feedback I'd appreciate if you could message me!

Thanks,

J

·
03 MCS Pure Silver / Blk
232 Posts
They are relatively new members of REME and I met both Stella and Gil at the Magical Mystery Mini Tour in September. They are very nice people and promise to become more active in club events. I have yet to tour their facilities, but perhaps you can find out more if you post your inquiry on the REME MegaBBS.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are relatively new members of REME and I met both Stella and Gil at the Magical Mystery Mini Tour in September. They are very nice people and promise to become more active in club events. I have yet to tour their facilities, but perhaps you can find out more if you post your inquiry on the REME MegaBBS.
Thanks Zied. In the end both my buddy and I picked up brand new minis from East Bay and Concord respectively. He's English and I'm Irish and the cars give us a (fun) taste of home here in the Bay Area. I must check Cooperformance out for future reference.
Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts