MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that the Cordoba beige interior still has the gray window pillars and headliner. Every other car I have seen with beige interior had the headliner and pillars in beige as well. I was just wondering how does this interior look in person with the gray, does it go together well?

Thanks,
Erik

·
Registered
44 Posts
It works just fine. The grey pillars and headliner really are just a neutral color, so you don't notice them really at all. I've got this combo, and it doesn't bother me a bit. I actually think that the beige plastic looks a bit cheap, so I like the grey stuff better (less obtrusive).

·
Registered
299 Posts
ErikR, the Cordoba beige works perfectly with anthracite headliner and dash color, you can check out my gallery. In fact, in person, this combination looks better.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!

I like the cordoba interiors with both the light gray and anthracite. I agree, I had a Mercury Sable with tan interior and the tan headliner did look cheep. As a matter of fact, Having seen so many cars from the 70's and 80's with tan interiors it put me off as they always looked cheep but the MINI cordoba interior has turned me right around again!
Thanks again,
Erik

1 - 5 of 5 Posts