MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Official MINI2 Fluffer
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went shopping with the She-who-wears-the-trousers at Sainsburys today. Got bored, so I sloped off to the BMW/MINI dealer next door. They had a lovely Black One with Sand/Cordoba Leather. The leather was BMW/Merc quality and not pimpled like London Underground flooring/PeteB's car.

I spoke to the group dealer principal who was visiting and he thought it would be available as an aftermarket fitment for £800-1000. He looked at me strangley 'cos I kept fondling the leather! Very very tempted. This is the leather to order for your MINI.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Absolutely agree. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be an option with sports seats at the moment, and I'm damned if I'm going for the pimpled stuff.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
dietcokeplease said:
Went shopping with the She-who-wears-the-trousers at Sainsburys today. Got bored, so I sloped off to the BMW/MINI dealer next door. They had a lovely Black One with Sand/Cordoba Leather. The leather was BMW/Merc quality and not pimpled like London Underground flooring/PeteB's car.

I spoke to the group dealer principal who was visiting and he thought it would be available as an aftermarket fitment for £800-1000. He looked at me strangley 'cos I kept fondling the leather! Very very tempted. This is the leather to order for your MINI.
Make sure you get some velcro on your backside, coz that leather on standard seats + corners does not mix too well. I agree on the colour though. I liked it.

:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts