MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
in talking with sales folk (warning!! warning!!) I was under the impression that this would be part of the "sports/performance" package... I mean, how could it not be???

·
Registered
8,876 Posts
wordsNguitars said:
in talking with sales folk (warning!! warning!!) I was under the impression that this would be part of the "sports/performance" package... I mean, how could it not be???
I for one hope that it available as a seperate item even if it is also available in a package. I do not want the "sports/performance" package with the heavy 17" wheels from the factory.

·
Need4Speed
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wordsNguitars said:
I don't think so ... they have price for the SP listed, but for the LSD it say TBD.

·
The Hartge Experience
1,032 Posts
will the option be available in uk? I could so use a lsd. I love the feeling of the Focus RS Quaife unit. Pulls all over the shot, but works supremly on power out out of corners. I cant c this as a option on MINI.co.uk?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
RobHardyUK
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing