MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of adding a CD chnager to my my single slot CD player with boost. Done a quick search but cannot find how much this would cost? My car has been "prepped" for a cd changer - it has the lead in the boot.

Was goig to try to get a discount as my dealer STILL hasn't sent me my £50 for lack of passenger seat height adjuster...:( but wanted to see how much it was first...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has anyone been quoted the cost when the car hasn't been prepped with the cable? I only found out about it being a no cost option the day after my car had been built

:( :(

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MiniCooperS said:
Got my Sony 6 disc from WWW.CarAudioDiscount.com after following a link posted by other people on here. Delivered in 4 days, £180. Just plugs into the two changer leads in the boot. Thought BMW had enough of my money already!
How did you fix it in the boot? In the well where the mobility kit is or secured somehow to the side of the boot?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered a cd changer with my new Mini and it's fitted in the boot on the right hand side. Since nothing else is altered this means that you can't gain full access to that handy little space under the boot floor where the spacesaver wheel can go. Perhaps this is one positive reason for having the run flat tyres?!!
Perhaps when they're modifying the MINI design. BMW could design a boot floor that lifts up properly regardless of whether you have a CD changer installed or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts