MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi if i do ahead with purchasing my new cooper s (still not QUITE 100% decided, but getting there!), then cotswold cheltenham would be my local dealer. have had couple of test drives there and happy enough so far with their service - but i know from reading this forum its not always as simple as that, as they all tend to be good at that stage!

they seem to have quite a good reputation, but just wondered if anyone has any negative or positive experience of this dealer - even if just a neutral experience without any issues. as apart from them, my only other choices would be robert stern worcester or dick lovett swindon, both about 25miles away. there's one in nearby gloucester but thats another cotswold.

thanks people.

·
My brain hurts!
4,880 Posts
+++++

I've had two MINIS from Cotswold Cheltenham and one (R56 'S') from Gloucester. Ist Class service from both, in fact I'm going in tomorrow to Cheltenham to look at a possible change to a Clubman. I also had a JCW upgrade done at Lovetts in Swindon on my old R50 Cooper and they were great do do business with as well :biggrin:

Hope this helps you make a final decision

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes ohsoblue, thanks for your comments, thats reassuring to hear. tbh i havent heard too many bad reports from the cheltenham cotswold at all, definitely helps.

they were even polite when i said i needed more time and wanted to check out online and other dealers for possible discounts - and that can quite often be the moment that dealers' charm can evaporate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts