MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a set of 17" Genuine MINI wheels and Winter tyres. They were on my Countryman last winter and are in immaculate condition...

Also the original Summer tyres with loads of tread on both sets...Collection from Filey near Scarborough

any questions ? please get in touch

Looking for around £800 for the lot...BARGAIN

My car is a Cooper S and has the standard 18" Wheels the 17"s are perfect for winter

Thats 4 x Wheels with Falken Eurowinter HS01 winter tyres
4 x Tyres Bridgestone Turanza

225/55/17

Thanks

Gary

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No real interest in the wheels so I am going to refit them to my car soon before any bad weather.... Its a lease car and goes back in January....
I will put them on ebay after car is gone....
Thanks for looking ☺

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump...
Just a reminder that the wheels and spare tyres are still available. I will be putting them on ebay after Christmas unless someone on here is interested.....Will split if anyone is just looking for the seperate summer tyres...Thanks for looking

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Mini goes back soon so I will try one more time to get some interest in this little bargain....Just to remind you it is for 4 X Wheels with Winter tyres and the corresponding summer tyres...I will also throw in a genuine pair of Mini F60 winter front mats
I will also reduce the price to £700.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Bob
All the tyres are great with plenty of tread ....just had a look and there is 7mm of tread on summers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts