MINI Cooper Forum banner

What did Rakey choose and what would you choose?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today my beloved is in the dealers, I had a choice of two loaners.

a Black OneD

or

a Yellow Cooper

What did I take and what would you choose?:)

·
Sponsor/Moderator/Other
3,265 Posts
OneD! If you can't have the same car as yours, why not get something more different, just to see what the other options are there? The MC is slightly different, the one D is both an One and a D, so its doubly different.

This could be biased by the wish of many in the US that the One D existed here though....

·
MINI defector
13,698 Posts
You've gone for the OneD as it's black and seeing how Barry drives one you thought it can't be that bad ;)

Well I've driven a OneD and it is that bad to drive so I'd have to go for the LY Cooper :p

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Martin L said:
You've gone for the OneD as it's black and seeing how Barry drives one you thought it can't be that bad ;)

Well I've driven a OneD and it is that bad to drive so I'd have to go for the LY Cooper :p
always had an idea of what shoes Martin likes to wear!!!:p

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
i'd get the one D same as rakey so that i'd feel the benefit when i got my cooper back

·
Tinkering In The Garage
2,168 Posts
One D, just to see how they go or don't. Not been offered a D courtesy car yet unless a 320 D counts. The 325 ti compact was a blast though :D:D:D

Ady :cool:

·
AWOL
14,247 Posts
One D all the way...

I have to say if they did a One D S.... something with the power of the VW 1.9 TDI then I'd trade my S straight away ! :D

·
Mini Mod
9,227 Posts
You guys suck( in a I'm petty and jealous sort of way). I get a friggin' Camry or Corolla as a loaner :(

Heard they give the MINI loaners to the BMW clients :eek:

·
Girl Next Door...
1,191 Posts
I hope it was the Black OneD ;)

Martin - Your comments are not appreciated by us (black) One D owners :mad: ;)

Yellow Cooper - gimme a break :D

·
SUCKIN DIESEL!!!!
7,669 Posts
Hhmmmmm, tough one that! ................................

na, could'n't drive a yellow one either! :D

Look on the bright side.........your lucky the only car they had wasn't a Yellow ONE D!!! :D:D

·
Nurburgring Survivor
100 Posts
Bah very jealous. I took my MCS in for a service had to pay £15 insurance and got a 1.2 Corsa as my loaner, I was gutted.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
19 Participants
thrilhouse
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing