MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a nice big dent in the back of my 2011 Countryman. The dent is only on the lower left panel, where the break light is. I would really like to get it replaced, but the panel itself is $3000+. I want to go to a salvage yard and see if i can find a better deal. I was wondering if there are other years of the countrymen that have the same body. could I mix and match? (I will upload pictures if anyone wants)
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.