MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologise in advance if this a dumb question but I have searched mini.co.uk, the brochures and of course this site but I cant find any info here's the question.
Do Mini Cooper S or any Minis have cruise control as standard or option? I have a MCS on order :) and have heard people talking about using cc in there cars are they talking about there other cars? Or is this a USA only option or what? I would love to find out as its a feature I wouldnt mind having if available. :confused:

·
All 4 wheels pointed down
656 Posts
Nice screen name!

Yes, cruise control comes with the MINIs as an option, I believe.

Anyway, in the US, I believe it comes with the premium package (and with the multi function steering wheel!)

Not sure in the UK though! Can't imagine it would be that much different but you never know!

Cheers!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Cruise control is part of the Multi Function Steering Wheel in the UK. So if you have specified the MFSW then you have Cruise Control, if not, then no Cruise Control. A MFSW can be retro fitted but is very expensive so better to specify at time of purchase.

·
Now with S power!
23,915 Posts
yeah its with the MFSW which i believe is about £160 option. if you havent got this and still have time id recommend it (i speced it a month after ordering and is best option i got)!

·
Mini Design Philosopher
1,028 Posts
yellowliquid,

With any other manufacturer cruise control is a feature worth mentioning on the website/brochure - but for some reason MINI do not advertise the feature at all. But its definitely included in the multi-function steering wheel for £160, which also includes remote control over your radio/CD system if its standard fit from factory.

to add the MFSW/cruise control after delivery will cost about £450 - so you definitely want to spec it now!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.