MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Vehicle Speedometer Light Automotive lighting

Own a custom automotive lighting gig and my sister owns a Mini and wanted me to make her interior Blue LED! I can change the colors to ANYTHING, even RGBW Bluetooth. Hit me up if you need some help! 206 883 9863

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Before you bombard the forum with your services it'd be wise to say where you're located as most users here are UK and some European, otherwise you're going to have to write a standard response to many enquiries.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry but I don't do any fishtanks or ball pit interior mods though. I'm just about that lighting guys. You'll have to go somewhere else. Do you all get your headlights from the same place?

·
Registered
Bog standard R56 cooper (2008)
15 Posts
Y'know, when dropping out of no-where, touting for trade it's a good idea to give more detail & a modicum less wit initially (till people warm to you)
For instance, brands used, location, job cost for in / out of local area citing what you would have charged for the job you cite as an example, & time expended to completion.

Otherwise, you may simply appear to some as a bit of a cocksure [email protected]

For instance, I'd be wanting to see examples of your PCB soldering for older cars that require more than plug & play, as well as knowledge that you had liability insurance & references from brick & mortar businesses (not facebook)

I wouldn't want an un-cloned expensive ECU to go bang through someone else's carelessness, a bust circuit board, soldering iron damaged car interior (for instance) & have to deal with that fall-out, nor beat the money out of the person claiming competence, proving to be less than..

Without background info its akin to a random stranger knocking on your door asking if you want your 2 year old babysitting.

So please consider any business orientated introduction statement carefully as to how you wish to be perceived.

·
Registered
394 Posts
keithpoley: It would useful if you told everyone you are in the USA (as if your attitude, vocabulary and inability to see irony in the replies didn't give that away). UK and EU customers will use local companies that provide the same service.

Good luck with the local sales though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts