MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently lost my MINI in an accident, it was a 2010 cooper S model and was absolutely stunning in my opinion. Now with my budget I won't be able to afford a new MINI for a long while, however I know that the new ones have the massive screens where the speedo is, and I'm not really a big fan.

When ordering a custom MINI, are you able to choose to replace new standard features with old standard features? In this case, the big screen with the smaller one and the speedo from the 2010 model? Would they even have the designs and such to make parts for the old cars anymore?

P.S. If anyone wants to see photos of the damage I have quite a few, I didn't want to post them without asking as it might break your heart... it definitely breaks mine!

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Posting fotys of a smashed R56 certainly wouldn't break my heart buddy so feel free to bash on :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm a bit new to forums so I don't know if I've done this right but here are the two pictures I took right after the crash. The pictures I took after the fact were more just of the interior and didn't really show any of the damage so I'll just show these two for now XD

Attachments

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Looks pretty bad and most likely an economical repair from an insurance point of view. Why not go back further in time and get yourself a nice R53 and custom it your way

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hit another car, not at a high speed, was only going around 20km/s or something I think.

Custom Mini is for future me, not current broke uni student me XD My current partner is really into modifying vehicles as his Dad does it often so if things work out he and I will have a pretty awesome Mini in 5-10 years time!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've looked at heroforge and imagine 3d miniatures. What do y'all use to get custom made minis? What's the turnaround on the mini and about how much were they? Are there other stores/sites you would recommend?
snaptube telegram web

1 - 7 of 7 Posts