MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have recently ordered a Yellow MCSC and looking for ways to add that personal touch. One of the additions we were thinking about was chequered mirror caps, but rather than the black and white we were contemplating black and yellow, I've tried (rather badly) to mock this up in the attachment.

The other option we had was to get Brazilian flag mirror caps.

Have any of you guys seen chequered mirror caps in colours other than black & white, and does it work? Also are there any suppliers who can create custom mirror caps?

Attachments

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
i've not seen any others than black & white, union jack or targets but they do look good in your pic. the only way i could think of doing that would be to get some mirror caps in body colour & apply some black vinyl squares. i reckon any decent car graphics shop should be able to do that for you

·
Keep on Coopering
76 Posts
I have not seen these before ..... but it's LOVE at first sight!!! These would look great on our :yellow: Cooper. I have see checkered roof flags in black / car color before so perhaps at one of these sites.

If any one knows where these can be bought .... PLEASE post a reply.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Went to a local Sign shop and had some done in DS/white to match my car.. unforturnatly i havent taken any shots of the new caps

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got a friend.....

I've found a friend of a friend that owns a body shop, he thinks it should be fairly easy to spray the standard yellow mirror caps with the black chequers. From your feedback this sounds the best option, cheers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts