MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Jo-Man & White Dolphin
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm just wondering how many of u guys out there have manage to get the JCW fitted before JCW have stopped fitting them into a CVT?!?!
hands up if u have one... let's c how many of u out there!!!
cos i have just found a forum member who have a CVT JCW...
http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/gallery_5811.html

p.s sorry if this have been posted before!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Jo-Man said:
i'm just wondering how many of u guys out there have manage to get the JCW fitted before JCW have stopped fitting them into a CVT?!?!
hands up if u have one... let's c how many of u out there!!!
cos i have just found a forum member who have a CVT JCW...
http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/gallery_5811.html

p.s sorry if this have been posted before!!!

i've been told by mini of manhattan that there willbe a new jcw works kit for cvt coopers coming in the usa this spring. it will consist of an new exhaust system, air intake and hopefully some sort of programming mod for the cvt computer.

hope it sees the light of day!

cheers - drew

·
Jo-Man & White Dolphin
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have read that from mini mag in the uk as well, saying that there might be a new set of JCW for CVT later at 2005.... but no one can be sure n JCW won't confirm it!!! so until it's for sure, i guess all CVT owner who want work will have to wait n c!!!
but thx for sharing anyway!!! :cool:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Jo-Man said:
i have read that from mini mag in the uk as well, saying that there might be a new set of JCW for CVT later at 2005.... but no one can be sure n JCW won't confirm it!!! so until it's for sure, i guess all CVT owner who want work will have to wait n c!!!
but thx for sharing anyway!!! :cool:

it's going to happen. mini of manhattan has confirmed it for me. also the jcw page shows the kit for coopers now! they do not specify if it will work with cvt or not, but i am sure it will as it's only really an exhaust system.

- drew

·
Registered
188 Posts
I think motoringfile reported on it. It's a sound kit meaning it generates nice sound and the performance increase is very insignificant. at least that's what i've heard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts